Jackson Ultima Ladies' Freestyle Fusion
- Brand: Jackson Ultima
- Product Code: 010A000S
- Availability: In Stock
- $299.95 $329.99
The Jackson Ultima Ladies' Freestyle Fusion offers enhanced support for single rotation jumps plus improved durability and boot stiffness courtesy of the Fusion composite sole.
The Jackson Ultima Ladies' Freestyle Fusion Features:
- Composite Fusion Sole is lightweight and torque resistant
- Rubber sole inlay provides non-slip blade mount and superior shock absorption.
- Heel is reinforced with aluminum plate to prevent sole separation
- Adjusted back height with U-shaped cuff pattern yields maximum flexibility, yet provides solid support
- Microfiber rolled lining decreases pressure and irritation on tendons above ankles
- Re-designed tongue has a soft top-line to eliminate shin irritation and also has lace slits to keep it in place
- Made on Jacksons Elite last to provide a wider toe box, narrower heels, and improved heel lock
- Heat-moldable for superior fit
- Inlaid Swarovski crystal over the heel
- Pre-sharpened Ultima Aspire XP freestyle blade with cross-cut pick in temporary mounting from the factory
- Includes screws for permanent blade mounting
- Jackson Ultima Model FS2190
PLEASE NOTE: Aspire XP blade must be permanently mounted with the included screws after skating for the first time.
Proper permanent blade mounting ensures the durability of the boots, soles, blades, and most importantly,
*** Skates that have been heat-molded, worn, skated in, altered for fitment, or have had the blades sharpened or permanently mounted cannot be returned. For more details on our Return Policy, CLICK HERE