Jackson Ultima Matrix Legacy Blade
- Brand: Jackson Ultima
- Product Code: 010C0001
- Availability: In Stock
Jackson Ultima's Matrix Legacy is up to 33% lighter than traditional blades! Reduced
weight means reduced
fatigue, and with stainless steel runners these freestyle blades have excellent edge durability to complement
their lightweight chassis.
The Matrix Legacy features:
- Lightweight chassis extruded and milled from aviation-grade aluminum for reduced weight and a quieter skate.
- Channeled chassis design ensures the blade will not twist or torque.
- Runner is permanently secured into chassis with 3 axels fabricated from aircraft aluminum to prevent separation.
- Unlike a typical chrome-plated, finish, the stainless steel runners will
not flake, rust, or peel, and the 420J grade Stainless steel runner
holds an edge longer than traditional blades, for greater usable life.
- Much harder than carbon steel used in traditional blades, resisting nicks and scratches.
- Cross cut pick
- Standard heel
- Intermediate profile
- 8 ft. (2.44 m) Rocker
- 7/16 ROH (Recommended)
- Blade mounting screws included
- Jackson Ultima Model MX7050