Paramount 440SS 17
- Brand: Paramount Sk8s
- Product Code: 010C000C
- Availability: Special Order: 7 to 10 Days
The Paramount 440SS 17 freestyle blade from Paramount SK8 with a profile comparable to the MK Phantom. Unlike the Phantom, however, the 440SS 17 uses a CNC-machined aluminum chassis permanently bonded to a high-grade 440C stainless steel runner to industry-leading tolerances. This guarantees that each and every blade is true with no warps, bends, or twists. Further, each and every Paramount blade is made in the United States with US-sourced materials.
The Paramount 440SS 17 features:
- 440C grade stainless steel runner has superior edge retention
- Comparable to the MK Phantom profile and toe pick style
- Aluminum chassis fabricated from a single extrusion
- Precision tapered and side-honed blade bonded directly to the aluminum chassis
- Rocker: 17"
- Blade Style: Tapered & Side-honed
- Toe Pick: Cross cut
- Available in sizes 8" to 11.5" (20.3 cm to 29.2 cm)
- Chassis available in 6 stock colors
- Custom colors and color schemes available
- Made in the USA from USA-sourced materials
NOTE: Professional mounting is highly recommended for this blade.
Shipping and Handling: 2 Week Lead Time due to shipping restrictions during COVID-19 & manufacturers shipping delays.
*** Blades that have been sharpened, mounted, skated on, or altered in any way cannot be returned. For more details on our Return Policy, CLICK HERE