Introducting the Newest Boot in the Jackson Lineup:
The Jackson Entré intermediate boot is for skaters that require the support of an Elle or a Freestyle boot but need a more advanced blade to improve their performance. It uses the excellent tried-and-true composite Fusion sole with an improved upper design that strikes an ideal balance for developing skaters.
- Moderate support lavel (35/40 Support Rating)
- Heat Moldable
- Lightweight Composite Waterproof Fusion Sole
- Also Available through Jackson's Rapid Custom Program
Are you in working on mastering your single jumps? Then this is the boot for you!
- Superior fit from the Jackson Wrap System, regardless of width
- Rubber sole inlay adds shock absorption and a no-slip blade mount
- Pairs perfectly with any Legacy or advanced blade
- More Swarovoski Crystals on the side and back stay add just the right amount of sparkle
This boot skates as good as it looks, and the best part is that it's available right now!
Click Here for the New Jackson Entré!
Questions about fit or sizing? Give us a call! (877) 867-8119
Add The Matrix Legacy blade and you've got yourself a pair of skates that can support the kind of punishment that comes from learning single jumps. Good luck getting that kind of value from any other boot/blade combo!
Call us today to find the right blade for your new Entré boots! (877) 867-8119, or
Click Here for the Matrix Legacy Blade!
The Jackson Entré is in stock and available online or at our showroom
Jackson Entré Boot